THURSDAY TROUBLE

    Hey everybody, How's it going this morning. Hope You are all having a good morning so far. Well as I said on social media, I'm doing this Severe Weather Update Thursday Morning October 2nd, 2014 at about 8:10am. Now In this Update I did the Hazardous Weather Outlook From NWS Little Rock, and I viewed this morning's model runs of the NAM weather model over on Weatherbell. This is in no way shape or form expected to be an outbreak of no kind. BUT, Severe weather of all kinds are expected this evening and night. That's why I'm doing this because I want everybody to be AWARE, and keep an eye to the Sky. Life Threatening weather is possible today, so I want everybody to take it seriously. As I said I'm expecting a Messoscale Discussion to come out from SPC, and a Severe Thunderstorm, or possibly even a Tornado Watch at some point today. #ARWX



As Always I appreciate all of you for coming to The Arkansas Weather Hawk for Weather Information, and Until I see y'all again, You all have a Gooden, and a great day. #ARWX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms