SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: What's Next?

         Hey GoodMorning Everybody, l seriously hope everybody is okay after Yesterday's Storms, and Tornadoes. Yesterday was very crazy, we did expect some Tornadoes in Places, and if You Read my Last Severe Weather Update that I did Yesterday Morning, I did say That I Did Expect a Widespread Outbreak of Severe Weather. Unfortunately I was right, and we did experience Widespread Severe Weather. Those Tornadoes came up Fast, they got organized, and they did pose some serious threats to human Life. Look, when Forecasters, and Meteorologist post Weather Updates telling you to be alert, and Pay attention, It's FOR A REASON. People not just typing this stuff for fun. This is Spring in Arkansas, it is NOT A GAME. Tornadoes are serious business, and they will come out of nowhere, you really have to pay attention to what's going on around you. 

        So, For today, let's just cut to the chase. I do not expect widespread Tornadoes today, but there is a chance for Severe Weather mainly being dangerous wind, and Hail. I don't think that Tornadoes are a None Factor, we Could possibly see a Tornado Warning or Two, I would not rule that out at all. But I don't think Today will be ANYTHING like Yesterday at this point. Check out this Risk Map. 

This map is Via the National Weather Service in North Little Rock. This Map shows a Slight Risk for Severe Weather across the Entire State. Like I said, the Main Issues here is Wind and Hail. The Tornado Threat looks Low at this time. 

I do However, still expect either a Severe Thunderstorm Watch for a Major part of the State, or Maybe even a Tornado Watch for a certain Portion of the state. But I do NOT think today will be Like Yesterday. 

      Now WEDNESDAY, on the Other hand. Wednesday I do totally think we can see another Widespread Severe Weather and Possibly Tornado Event for The State. I want to mention it because I want everybody to be on the same page here. This is Just what I think so far, but let's get through today first. But Here's the Risk Map for Wednesday. 
This is Also Via National Weather Service in North Little Rock. This map is a lot more ugly looking. This map is an ENHANCED Risk for Severe Weather Statewide. What "Enhanced" mean is, there is a Threat for Severe Weather, but there is an Elevated Threat due to the level of Instability in the Atmosphere. So there's an Elevated threat for Tornadoes, Hail, and Wind. On this day we will DEFINITELY have Tornado Watches, and Probably Tornadoes as well.

Times like this is not the time to be Scared. Just Have a PLAN, just Know what you are going to do if you find yourself around Tornadoes. If you're in your car, what are you going to do? Where are you going to go? Same for Your House, or your Job, or Your School. Just KNOW where to Go, and What you're going to do, and you'll be fine. More Updates to Come. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

Overnight Storms

Tropical Arkansas!?!?!?!