Developing: More Bad Weather Coming

          Hey everybody, I hope all is well. Thankfully the More Recent Tornadoes we have had has not caused any damage other than crop damage. Those are the reports I enjoy reading. The only thing is, we have been getting this lucky because so far everybody has been paying attention to Weather Warnings, and taking them seriously. I also have to give Credit to The Arkansas Storm Team, and KATV 7 for their amazing coverage over the past several events. These News Agencies have been coordinating at record Levels with Storm Chasers in the field getting accurate accounts for everything that's going on, and they have done a great job at getting that out over the air to the public. The National Weather Service has done a Great Job at Their accuracy forecasting upcoming Severe Weather Events, and getting those warnings posted as soon as they detect dangerous weather, I Love it when Broadcast Media, and Meteorology work hand in hand, and save lives....... Now, on to the Weather.

          Speaking of Upcoming Chances of Severe Weather. There is a chance for Severe Weather Coming up this Thursday. I've been watching this evolve over the last few days, and everyday the computers get more and more aggressive on the instability across Central Sections of Arkansas. A front will be moving through, but there is a chance for any Storms that develop out ahead of the line that are alone, for them to turn into Supercells and Produce Tornadoes. There will Definitely be a Tornado Watch issued in the Afternoon on Thursday for a Majority of the State. I will Not be Surprised to See a Moderate Risk for Severe Weather. This is a Serious Chance for some Dangerous weather on a Week day, and I need SCHOOLS, and College Admins to MONITOR THIS! 

So this is a Risk Map put together by the National Weather Service in North Little Rock. The "Enhanced Risk" for Severe Weather means that there is a chance for bad weather, but in this orange outlined area, that chance is Elevated because the Instability that is needed for Tornadoes is Elevated. I would be Extra Concerned for the Orange Outlined Area. I mentioned earlier that I wouldn't be Surprised to see a Moderate Risk for Severe Weather. 

Thank You for Everybody on Social media that support me. I've been doing this for many Years, and People Still Support. That means a lot to me. Stay Safe Everybody. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

Overnight Storms

Tropical Arkansas!?!?!?!