OUT OF HIBERNATION!!!!!!

  Hey Everybody HOW IS IT GOING!!! It is I Omarrian Wilson (The Arkansas Weather Hawk). It's been a while since I've posted here on the Blog aye!! I didn't forget about the blog, I've actually been coming up with more imformal ways to broaden it's use. I'm going to do random articles on different things (Weather Related of course.) So I'll be getting back heavy on the Blog, I promise, and hopefully everybody will enjoy reading and coming here to the Weather Hawk's Blog. I enjoy spreading knowledge and the extensive research I've done on different subjects. I enjoy hearing everybody's opinions, views, and questions. I Love Questions.
   Getting on past that, here in Arkansas we are FINALLY starting to come out of that DEAD summer Weather Pattern and get into the transition of fall. Slowly but surely the Seasonal transition is starting to commence, it's almost September. The Time has FINALLY Come. Now as far as this fall goes,  I do believe that the fall will be MILD, and somewhat Late, and or Dry. NOW, I say that but when the Fall comes here in Arkansas we also have what's called a "Secondary Severe Weather Season". Now our Fall Storm Season here in Arkansas can be quite dangerous, that's what history tells us. Year before last we had a dangerous outbreak of Severe weather in the Secondary Season. In 2010 we had a Fall Outbreak of Tornadoes that out numbered the Spring season of that year. In 2008 here in Arkansas We had more Tornadoes in the Fall than in the Spring and they proved to b more Dangerous, and Deadly. So It's a fact that Tornadoes, and Severe Weather does in fact happen in the fall here in Arkansas. Just because our spring season was quiet does NOT mean that we won't get any Tornadoes this Fall, or that we have reason to believe that it will be slow as well. That just isn't the case. So I just want you guys to be aware that the summer time is starting to make it's exit, and it will be exiting in the coming weeks, so we need to swing out of Fun, boring summer. Into Weather Watching Fall.
     Precipitation, the only reason I've decided to address my thoughts on Fall 2015 Precipitation Averages is bc I've gotten LOTS of questions on whether or not I believe the Fall will be wet. Look Guys this year we've had late starts to everything. The Winter ended late with LATE blizzards and Snow Storms. Then the Spring Started LATE with Monsoon type Rainfalls!!! HEAVY Rainfall and Flooding spilled over into Our Summertime, and created what became RECORD BREAKING Flooding In MANY Areas of Arkansas including Central Arkansas. The Summer didn't really kick in until After the 4th of July Holiday. The Fall seems to be coming in on time, now of course I can say that but We could get Record breaking Heat Late September. Never Know here in Arkansas. But I think fall will be Average if not Drier than normal in terms of Rainfall. We will get good rain from systems that will move along frontal boundaries. If we can get a few to stall out in the right spot then maybe we can get some good rain totals this Fall. But on average I believe that it will be average in terms of rainfall.
         
         I Greatly Appreciate You Guys for Coming to the Arkansas Weather Blog. The Weather Hawk in back in the business from out of College, and with two full-time jobs, and a busy life, but through it all, I'm back!

I am The Arkansas Weather Hawk

Follow Me on Social Media
        TheArkansas WeatherHawk - Facebook
         @OmarrWilson - Twitter
        The Arkansas Weather Hawk - Google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms