I Know My Stuff!!! I LOVE WEATHER!!

    GoodMorning Everybody, so about a week ago, I made a Blog post "Out of Hibernation". In that post I kinda broad stroked my preliminary opinions about this coming winter, it's Impact, it's timing, and how active. Now I said in that preliminary opinion that I thought it would be late and mild. Now as we are getting closer in time, and I'm starting to look more in dept into the dynamics of the climate heading into the 2015-16 Winter Season it's looking more and more like I'm RIGHT. I didn't get my opinion from any particular climate variable, I just stated how I felt about this coming winter based off of the Vibe that I've gotten this year Weatherwise.
          Winter's Expected Timing, I expect this to be a LATE winter. For two reasons. 1. Being that every season we've had this year has been Late. The Winter was Long last year meaning it ran LATE into EARLY spring. Spring didn't kick in until LATE Spring. Spring Spilled over into summer bringing us really WET and Soggy conditions lasting all the way through the HALF of the summer. Come 4th of July roughly half way through the summer, that's when it started to feel like summertime. It heated up, the humidity came in and it started to FEEL like a typical Arkansas summer, we even had a few 100° days, with MANY days with heat indexes over 100°, so this summer has definitely been a SUMMER.  Now we are into September, we are about to start making, our seasonal changes again, but however, I think it will be late AGAIN. This year we have not had a huge Drought or lack of Rain. We had Record breaking Flooding in Several Areas of the state in early Summer. So rain hasn't been in short supply this year by far. I don't expect that theme to change. 
      I will not go to far in dept about my thoughts on this winter.  This is just a PRELIMINARY HYPOTHESIS on my Preliminary Opinions about this Winter. I will issue a Solid Winter Forecast 5 days before Thanksgiving in November. This Weekend I will Issue a Fall Weather Forecast.
THIS IS NOT A WINTER FORECAST, IT IS JUST A OPINION. 

I really appreciate Everybody for Supporting me in Weather, Social Media, and the blog. It means a lot to me. 

Follow Me on Social Media
 TheArkansas WeatherHawk - Facebook
@OmarrWilson - Twitter
 The Arkansas Weather Hawk - Google Plus 

Comments

  1. *depth not dept
    *should be "an opinion"
    *lots of randomly capitalized words - no need and incorrect.
    *Good Morning should be two words.
    *thanks for always giving great info! Just wanted to help you out with a few things that might make your blog more appealing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms