Summer&Fall 2017: Thoughts&Outlook

     Hey everybody, how y'all doing!?  I figured I'd do a update sharing my thoughts on what I think this Summer, and this Fall will be like.! Plus over the past few days I've been checking my notifications and my nboxes, and a lot of people are curious as to how I think this Summer and Fall will turn out.... I do have an opinion/Forecast regarding it that I haven't shared recently. Long Range forecasting is very inaccurate most times, especially dealing with states like Arkansas. People hold you to your words, and you just have to take long range forecast with a grain of salt. But however this is my thoughts on this summer.
     This summer has Already started off the way it's going to go, HOT.....  See Last Summer was hot, but we had evening thunderstorms to cool off everything after a long hot day of sunshine. It's like it would be 90° then a downpour would move through, then we'd end the day at a comfortable 72-78°…… That was perfect because the ground didn't retain a lot of that heat due to the showers. This year will be different as far as I've seen. We've already started this year off at above average warm temperatures through May, and I think that will continue. I think through June, and July, and most of August we will see ABOVE AVERAGE WARM TEMPERATURES!!!!  It will be HOT! Fresh into June, and already Hot! Now, granted, I don't think we've yet seen a 90° day, but it's coming. We have PLENTY of Summer left, and from what I've seen so far, and ay least within the next week an a half, it's going to continue.....
     Summer Moisture? As far as Rain this summer, I personally don't see a drastic change for above average rainfall. But I do believe that we will have great shots at Rain, and ISOLATED Severe Storms that will build off that summer heat, and at LEAST COOL US DOWN from the hot days. Now the chances for rain will be random, and sporadic, but I do however believe we will get average rainfall for this time of year..
     Fall? Any thoughts? For this Fall I believe we will have to wait and see exactly how our summer goes temperature wise, but I believe based off what Im seeing now, and past situations like this, I'm thinking our fall will be above average warm at first, coming off this hot summer we're about to have, then I believe this fall will balance out to where it's supposed to be temperature wise in the end leading into Winter 2017. Moisture wise, Fall is historically the time of the year when we have our "Secondary Severe Weather Season"........ The atmosphere is in that transition stage in temperatures just like spring, and in the fall you can find some of the same exact Severe Weather Setups as you see in spring..... Statistically we've had worse tornado outbreaks in the Fall, than spring, so I do believe that this fall will be something to watch as far as Dangerous Weather......

People Understand something, these are my thoughts based off of history, and what I'm seeing so far this year as it relates to years in the past of similar setups.. This is my Forecast on how I expect this Summer and Fall to go. BUT, this is a PRELIMINARY FORECAST. It MAY OR MAY NOT be Accurate or True..... So you cannot take this to heart or write this in Stone. Long Range forecasting is tough, and half odds (50/50) of the time is ever accurate. But anyways, THANK YOU EVERYBODY for coming here to the Weather Hawk's Blog, and supporting me, it's AWESOME! Have a GREAT Saturday Evening everybody! 

Follow Me On Social Media 
@Omarrian Wilson - Facebook 
@OmarrWilson - Twitter
@The Arkansas Weather Hawk - Google +

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms