Official Easter Arkansas Weather Forecast 2K18

      Hey everybody, How's It going?! I hope all is well. I've been getting tons of questions about what the Easter Weather is looking like for Arkansas this year, so I felt driven to do this update. Now I constantly follow the weather, and stay updated on what's going on. I monitor the models DAILY whether I post an update or not, I'm always looking at what's going on in the models, and with the weather. Over the past week or so, I've been seeing rain possibilities over different areas of the state for Easter Sunday.... Now at this current time, I've narrowed everything down to one certain section of the state, and what exactly they will be seeing.!
      Okay, as far as who will get what... At first I was thinking areas of central, and south Arkansas. But now the way it seems, the models have been trending south, and north. The NAM (North American Model) is showing scattered showers in far South Arkansas, and scattered stuff in far North Arkansas. NOW, as surprising as it is, I've been seeing possibilities of scattered sleet around the Arkansas/Missouri Border in far Northwest Arkansas. So I wouldn't at all be surprised if there was a brief changeover to a Rain/Sleet Mix in far Northwest Arkansas near the Missouri Border. Now for everywhere else, just plain rain. Now with that said, TOMORROW WILL NOT BE A WASHOUT! These showers will be scattered, and isolated, and they will be Light! Just a quick downpour then the sun comes out type stuff. Now at first I was seeing a chance for severe weather in the state, but that chance is none existent at this time.
      Now temperature wise on Easter Sunday is a different story. The temperatures tomorrow will be taking a dive. The high temperatures here in Central Arkansas will be in the high 50s and that will be set around midnight tonight, tomorrow morning the temperatures will be falling through the 50s. Now the GFS has temperatures falling into the 30s overnight tomorrow and into Monday. But the NAM has us warming back up into the 60s overnight. On Monday we will drop into the Low 40s due to cold air working its way south through the states from Canada. Throughout the work week temperatures will be on a roller coaster basically.
     Now, I've been getting questions about my thoughts about this spring..... On Monday I will give an official Spring 2K18 weather forecast, detailing my thoughts about what will the spring be like here in Arkansas, and why I feel that way. So Just stay tuned! I know I haven't been updating too much, but that will definitely change given what time of year it is... But like I said, more on that later! Thank You guys for coming here to the Arkansas Weather Hawk's Blog! Have a Happy Easter Sunday Everybody!

Follow Me On Social Media:
@Omarrian Wilson - Facebook
@OmarrWilson - Twitter
@thearkansas_weatherhawk - Instagram
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms