Hey GoodMorning Everybody, l seriously hope everybody is okay after Yesterday's Storms, and Tornadoes. Yesterday was very crazy, we did expect some Tornadoes in Places, and if You Read my Last Severe Weather Update that I did Yesterday Morning, I did say That I Did Expect a Widespread Outbreak of Severe Weather. Unfortunately I was right, and we did experience Widespread Severe Weather. Those Tornadoes came up Fast, they got organized, and they did pose some serious threats to human Life. Look, when Forecasters, and Meteorologist post Weather Updates telling you to be alert, and Pay attention, It's FOR A REASON. People not just typing this stuff for fun. This is Spring in Arkansas, it is NOT A GAME. Tornadoes are serious business, and they will come out of nowhere, you really have to pay attention to what's going on around you. So, For today, let's just cut to the chase. I do not expect widespread Tornadoes today, but t...
Comments
Post a Comment