Christmas Snow???

Christmas Snow??? Here In Arkansas Snow On Christmas is a Once in a Lifetime thing So to speak. Last time in recent history we had a good Christmas snowstorm was Christmas of 2012 . That was a Storm to remember here in Little Rock because I was out DRIVING IN IT!!! BLIZZARD Conditions, I remember Leaving Camp Robinson Rd. In North Little Rock, Got on I40, then Merged onto I30 South into Downtown Little Rock, and I was forced to Exit on E Broadway in North Little Because I30 at the river bridge was barricaded in both directions. So I had to drive through both Downtown North Little Rock, and Downtown Little Rock to get to my house in West Little Rock. The Scariest, Most Challenging, Most Interesting Driving I have done in my life to this Very Day. I'll never forget that or that storm. But the sad truth is, That storm Spoiled Arkansans. That storm now have us expecting snow or thinking about it. What Arkansas Locals must understand is that here in Arkansas, Storms to that magnitude are VERY UNLIKELY on Any given Winter. We generally do not get storms like that mostly because of where this state sits on the map. Just due to our location we don't get stuff that bad. NOW, thats not to say we don't get snow. Yea it Snows here in Arkansas. But we don't get strong Storms. ... Now that I've made that known. On Christmas, I believe that there is a Chance for FAR northern Arkansas to see SNOW FLURRIES. No Heavy Snow. No Locally Accumulating Snow,and I definitely don't think the Snow will be Widespread. We will have LITTLE TO NO accumulation. The Surface temperatures AT THE GROUND, will be to Warm to Support snow. Just flurries, they will MELT on Contact. NOTHING Major. Now Of Course This Is Arkansas It Can, and May Change. If It does. The Arkansas Weather Hawk Let you Know. !!! GoodMorning Everybody!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms