Froggy Friday Weather

  Hey Everybody, How's it going! The Arkansas Weather Hawk here! I apologize for my absence. I moved, and it's been soo hard getting my network and servers setup at the new house. But everything is hooked up and running finally. Xfinity gave the Juice this morning after 2 weeks of shear working. Big Shout out to them. Now that that's out of the way, we have a chance for rain and storms tomorrow. Now there is somewhat of a severe threat. NOT in no way, shape, or form am I expecting any type of Outbreak or anything like that. But tomorrow morning on your way to work, class, or school, do expect rain, thunder, winds, and lightning. Honestly I'm just expecting basic thunderstorms. But DO NOT be surprised if you end up seeing a few Severe Thunderstorm Warnings. I'm expecting it to come from the south tomorrow morning 6-10am. Then as the front leaves the state there will be one more chance for scattered showers and storms SOME COULD BE SEVERE, tomorrow night (EARLY). Time frame tomorrow evening would be 6-9PM. If anybody have questions, or to follow all of my weather updates be sure to add me on Facebook @Omarr Wilson and Like The Arkansas Weather Hawk Page . You can also follow me on Twitter @Omarr Wilson . And not to mention you can visit me here on the blog as well. I appreciate you all for choosing me to be your Go To Guy for Weather Information. *Cheers Everybody

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms