PRELIMINARY Fall&Winter Outlook&Thoughts

     Heyy Everybody! Long Time No Talk!! I just haven't found the need to post much because not much has happened other than our usual weather pattern.... We'll talk about that here in a minute. I was going to do this update Yesterday Night, but by the time I got my thoughts right, and organized it was too late. I then fell asleep, in which I have been for majority of this off day of mine. So now I'm just getting to the point @9:30pm to where I can type this thing out. Now that I cleared my chest. ▼↓↙
      This Weather Pattern we've been in has been unusual for this time of year. You can attribute that to weaker high pressure than before. But because of that substantial lack of high pressure, the humidity levels have been AWFUL this year. Humidity is nothing but moisture...... That's it. Whether it's hot moisture, or cooler moisture. It's Moisture! Humidity is what makes it feel hotter than it is, humidity is what makes you sweat bullets! Humidity is when you get 100+ people in 1 room close together! Humidity is what makes it so nasty that you don't look outside. That's what we've had! High Heat Indexes, but not unusually high temperatures.... Because Humidity actually makes it feel hotter than it is. So it haven't been an unusually hot summer, just an uncomfortable summer, ESPECIALLY AFTER JULY 3RD!!! Now that brings me to my next point about this summer, because of the low High Pressure, we've had the chance to have some nerve wracking Severe Weather, and Strong Afternoon Thunderstorms!!! We actually managed to to get a Weak Tornado or two out of them. Hit the Southwest Side of Little Rock, Passed over my HOUSE! Knocked Power out to THOUSANDS for Several Days! I have a Different Post Planned for that! So due to the two main things, WEAK HIGH PRESSURE, AND HUMIDITY, we've had an UNUSUALLY UNCOMFORTABLE Summer!! That brings me to this Fall, and Winter!!! Please continue reading!! ⇩↓▼
      Now, I don't know if you guys remember or not, but earlier this year, I said "If we can keep the 100° Days Down, we'll have a Decent Summer."  Well I said that for 1 main reason, that being; When you have numerous 100° days during the Summer, it REALLY takes the ground a while to cool off. We're talking about a Cities (Lot's of Concrete, Roads, and Buildings that can trap heat internally for a long time, making the surface temperatures warmer during the winter.).... That process right there is called the "Urban Island Heat Effect". And when you have 3-4 to 5 100° days, no cool downs just straight heat, that heat soaks into the buildings, houses, trees, pavement (ENVIRONMENT basically!) That makes for a Boring, and LATE Winter!!! BUT, what did I say earlier? This Summer has been UNUSUAL!!! YES, we Have Gotten Hot! BUT Like I say, We've had those evening Strong Storms and Heavy rain to cool us down during the peak heat hours of the day (Afternoon and Evening)!!! So what does this mean? This means, the ground's temperature has balanced itself out over the course of summer due to the afternoon rain! So IF THIS FALL is MILD, And WET! Then This WINTER WILL BE COLD!! And Due to La Ninia, this Winter will PROBABLY, POSSIBLY be DRY! But when we DO GET MOISTURE! It will be Cold!!!!! Cold+Moisture=Precipitation!!!!      ↙
      This Fall? Well the Heat is DONE! Due to an Expected Increase in Tropical Activity in the Atlantic, and Golf Of Mexico, I think we will have a Wet, and Mild Fall. There may be a few upticks in Temperature, but Low 90's Stuff at Best! If this goes the way I'm painting it, then this Winter will NO DOUBT be a Cold One!      ▼↓↓⇩

**THIS IS IN NO WAY AN OFFICIAL FORECAST*** 
This is just a Premature Opinion, what I stated above is what my GUT INSTINCTS tell me! This is the Vibe I get about the remainder of the Year. I'm not usually wrong, but I MIGHT BE! 

IT FEELS Good To be back Blogging for you guys, and I swear I appreciate all of your support. You people following me, and encouraging me is why I haven't deleted this Blog by now! Thank YOU! I Love What I do! 

Follow Me On Social Media 
@Omarrian Wilson - Facebook
@OmarrWilson - Twitter 
@The Arkansas Weather Hawk - Google Plus 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms