Christmas 2016 Weather Forecast

     Hey everybody MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!  Im soo sorry I'm late with my update, I been busy Christmas Shopping, then food Shopping, and NOW COOKING! I'm doing this Update While waiting on my Pecan Pie to get done. So I have to make this Quick!
     My official thoughts on Christmas Day, and Night. I don't think Christmas will be a COMPLETE Washout, I think in advance of the Front we have moving through showers will be spotted at best, and Isolated. But when the front move through Showers and storms will pick up. Y'all know the theme of this, Squall Line moving from Left to Right Across the State. I DO NOT, I REPEAT, I DO NOT expect much in the way of Widespread Severe Weather. I expect exactly what we've been getting. Moderate rainfall, Lightning and Thunder. I don't expect much bad weather with this. The parameters just aren't there.
     Timing, as far as timing goes, I do expect the front to move through around Midnight or a tadd earlier. Scattered Showers are possible throughout the day, evening, and Night.
Here's a map Via The National Weather Service in North Little Rock, they're calling for Showers and Storms with the front itself and showers possible ahead of the front. They're projecting the front to be along the Arkansas/Oklahoma Border around 6pm Christmas Evening, and that sounds about right to me as well. 

Today was a rush go get your stuff day, back home take a break watch a movie, then get to cooking day. I feel like This Christmas will be a relax at home, and bond with the family over food and activities day. It will be Warm, and wet, so be SAFE in whatever you decide to do, and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!!!! 

Follow Me On Social Media 
@Omarrian Wilson - Facebook 
@OmarrWilson - Twitter 
@The Arkansas Weather Hawk - Google Plus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms