Flooding Concerns

        Hey Guys, How's it Going! I just wanted to update everybody and express my growing concerns regarding the Flooding potential we have. There's a lot of heavy rain developing in Oklahoma and Texas that will be moving into the state. These storms will be packing LOTS of heavy Rainfall with amounts being reaoly high in certain areas. This is a lot of rain at one time. These storms may be strong so the wind might push over lots of trees due to the soft ground. There may be more rain back building tonight and tomorrow to move across the state. There will be flash flooding in many spots. If you see water too deep, DO NOT try to cross it. It don't take much to pick your car up and potentially kill you. Save yourself by finding a alternate route. As always I appreciate you guys for following me and supporting me. I am Omarr Wilson The Arkansas Weather Hawk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms