To Update or Not To Update

       Hey everybody how's it goin! Im just doing this quick post here to clear the air on what I update and what I don't. Forecasting is very unique in the respect that everybody has their own way of doing it. You base a good forecast on what the models tell you,  what history tell you,  and what your own intelligence and guts tell you.  You take information for each of those variables and you summarize it into a general forecast of any given weather situation. Every forecast differ from Scientist to Scientist (Weatherman to Weathernan), it differs because everybody is different, everybody perceive things differently, and everybody think differently. So that being said, Sometimes When a system come through whether its winter,  or severe weather, if it does not look like something that will pose a DANGER or THREAT to human life, lots of times I will NOT update.  Especially here on the blog.  I might mention it on facebook and say hay, grab a jacket and your rain boots, it will just be flurries no biggie.  I might post something like that on social media. But I'm NOT going to go through the work of generating a bunch of hype over something that won't happen, or that I think won't happen. When you do that,  it makes you look Dishonest, and uneducated, and it makes y'all think I don't know what Im talking about, and Ive proven time and time again that I know my Stuff!  So when a system comes in, and other weather sources are hyping it up and scaring the crap out of people for no good reason, you will Not see an update from me.  That is if I Do Not think the weather event will pose a problem to anybody.
       I don't do this for the hype,  I don't do this for fame.  I LOVE ALL OF YOU for your support, it makes me want to melt to know that I make a difference to people. So Don't think that I'm not humble,  but I don't do this for fame or hype or recognition. I take great pride in Weather, Storm Chasing, and Weather Forecasting, this is me,  and It's all about Weather.  This is a Passion to me. So I will not be dishonest or "Wishcast" just to get noticed. If I don't think anything will happen, life goes on.  But if something changes and things look like they could cause trouble You will know about it.  I'll flood every timeline I have to just to get that information out there. But I'm not playing into any false hype. 
       I hope this cleared up the misunderstandings about when I update and why I don't always update.  I LOVE FEEDBACK guys feel free to comment, message me,  ask questions, share this with your timelines.! 
Follow Me On Social Media 
TheArkansas WeatherHawk - Facebook
@OmarrWilson - Twitter 
The Arkansas Weather Hawk - Google Plus 

I am The Arkansas Weather Hawk 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms