Wet, Dry, Wet, Clear, Wet again!

     Hey GoodMorning Everybody How's it going!! Just doing a weather update, I haven't done one in a while, and I miss my weather blog, I miss my weather page. I was feeling lonely. ! Seriously! I was feeling lonely without my true love (WEATHER). So I had to do a weather update, even if there's nothing to talk about, I still had to say something! But there actually is something to talk about, RAIN! We are once again getting bad flooding down in Texas right now. This time it's Houston. It's bad man, its real bad. At least from the flooding pictures, and video that I'VE SEEN! That is a CLASSIC EXAMPLE of what happens when you don't take care of LITTER, STORM DRAINS, AND LOCAL RIVERS AND CREEKS. You have to CLEAN UP what you MESS UP, otherwise the water fall out the sky and backup. This is how it goes. ! But we won't get nothing like that, we'll just get decent rainfall, which is what we need, wash some of that pollen away. Let's break it down.
   
     So there was this high pressure system setup across this region of the country that wouldn't allow any storm systems to advance through, that's why everything's been so dry and pleasant. But that pressure has broken down, and moved off, so here comes the storms and rain. Today there's a round of rain moving through right now. This particular system is very SLOW MOVING, so the rain will be on again off again type in nature. That's for today. There's a chance for rain for any given area, but not everybody will get rain, it will be scattered in nature. The rain clears out tonight, and most of Wednesday will be clear. Later Wednesday another low pressure system will move in and bring another round of rain overnight Wednesday, and into Thursday. Now like I said, these systems are SLOW MOVING! Now there will be some type of instability present on Thursday, so that opens up a chance for some strong storms. NOT ANY TYPE OF WIDESPREAD SEVERE WEATHER IS EXPECTED, but the storms could be strong in nature. We'll clear out by Friday, we'll have a pleasant weekend. Then the Next Storm system arrives on Monday of next week. That storm system will be a little bit stronger, and bring more rain than this one, so we'll have to watch that. Going beyond next Monday, the GFS (Global Forecasting System) Weather Model shows heavy rain from Tuesday all the way through NEXT FRIDAY of next week. I don't know if I believe that, we'll have to watch that as well!
This is the expected rainfall map via the National Weather Service in North Little Rock. The NAM ( North American Model) Weather Model shows the greatest totals in Central and East Arkansas, the GFS shows the greatest totals in Southeast Arkansas. I think it will be a mixture of both. But by "greatest totals" Im only talking 4" max. Shouldn't be terrible flooding, maybe flooding in spots, but it shouldn't be that bad. So 1-4" of rain for Central and Southeast Arkansas through Thursday Night. That sounds like a safe bet to me. 

If you all have any questions or concerns please, feel free to comment, or shoot me a message, I like to reply back as quick as possible ◑▂◑. 

Follow Me On Social Media 
TheArkansas WeatherHawk - Facebook
@OmarrWilson - Twitter 
The Arkansas Weather Hawk - Google Plus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms