Hit and Miss Snow

        Okay, so remember my last post I said their MAY be a few more hit and miss chances this winter for some snow or frozen stuff. Well tomorrow we have one hit and miss chance. Now this will be light and possibly ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I do NOT think we will get anything for the most part here in Central Arkansas. The ONLY people that might see anything is in Northeast Arkansas around Mt. Home over to Jonesboro or points North of there. They could see a dusting to POSSIBLY a Half an inch, and that's stretching it honestly. This will be NOTHING major. Now don't be Shocked of you see a few flakes flying around the Little Rock area. But this will by NO means be a big deal. It will be VERY cold in the morning. Windchill will be in the Teens around the metro and single digits up north. So DRESS WARMLY.

       As Always I appreciate you guys for choosing me to be your go to guy for Weather information.

Follow me:
 Omarrian Wilson on Facebook
@OmarrWilson on Twitter
+OmarrWilson on Google Plus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms