Early Week SnowMaker

      Okay so This is the Third System that I mentioned in my Last Update. We are now Into the Night on Saturday evening. Now there is Still some uncertainty about this one,  but timing appears to be Late Sunday Evening through Sunday Night. MAYBE into Monday Morning. I have some Weather Models to show you then I'll explain what just Might happen.
Okay now this is the NAM Weather Model. It Starts Everything Late in the Night On Sunday. But As we Know, this will Start Earlier in the Evening. 
Now According to The NAM it Shows Frozen stuff over spreading the state By Midnight on Monday. 
By 3am Monday Morning it shows Freezing rain over Central Arkansas. Now,  In reality that will go south, and that Blue area of Snow will be over Central Arkansas, with Maybe Some areas of Sleet in North Central Arkansas. 
Now the NAM shows a Second wave of Moisture moving through with possible Snow LATE Monday Night into Tuesday after the First Wave Sunday Night Into Monday. Will This Verify?? May or May Not. We will See. 

Now the GFS (Global Forecasting System) weather Model is Lining up with what A Lot of other Forecasters are saying. Moisture will Come in from the West Sunday Evening and Move across the State from West To East Sunday Night, wrapping up around Midnight on Monday. 

Accumulations look to be Considerable to Light. I'm thinking Up to 2.5" here around the Metro with maybe more in Certain Spots. South Arkansas Looks like up to .25" of an Inch of either Sleet or Freezing Rain.  That's kind of what I think. 

Before I wrap up this Update I figure I should at least Mention, Thursday Night Into Friday Morning, there is another chance for LIGHT Snow Here in Central Arkansas. It's still a Long ways Off. BUT, Im expecting it to be Light. I'll watch it. Thanx For choosing me to be your go to Guy for Weather Information, You all Stay warm and be Safe!!! 

I am The Arkansas Weather Hawk #ARWX 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms