The Arkanslushie

       Guys, after well over a DOZEN School districts close up on Wednesday Morning due to the anticipated Winter Weather moving into the State. The Number 1 Question I'm getting is HOW MUCH, and WHEN? So to answer that question I will say this. This Storm is very entergetic, It has the Moisture, It has the cold air that it wants. So This Storm don't have to ask for much. The only thing that is in question at the moment is WHERE will it go?? This Storm Go even a Mile or two to the North, and Little Rock can score some BIGTIME Snow Totals, This Storm Go a Mile or two to the South, and Little Rock CRASH OUT and Burn on this Storm. This Storm is coming in from South, There is Cold air in place down there, so This is a South Arkansas Storm. But again, if it Jogs to the north a bit, it JUST might increase ur chances for snow. NOW South, and East Arkansas, from Texarkana to Pine Bluff, to West Memphis, These areas and surrounding areas will get the best totals. Hot Springs, Benton, Bryant, Little Rock, and MAYBE as far north as North Little Rock Might Get in on some decent totals. Anywhere north of that, FORGET IT.
      As Far as How Much, South Arkansas Looking at 4-6inches LOCALLY, there maybe some areas with MORE.!!! It will come down Wet, Heavy, and Fast, so it's going to Stack QUICK. Areas On up I-30 close to Little Rock, I'm thinking 3-4inches of Snow, again Locally! There is One Model bringing a band north up I-30, but the Jury is out on that. Most South Arkansas School Districts are closed. Central Arkansas School districts Just Closed, East Arkansas School Districts will close EARLY.

    If You have any Questions about the weather or what it will do, Please feel free to ask me. I appreciate everybody for coming to me for weather information. DO NOT get out there on those roads when it get bad, and if you must, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!! I Want NOBODY Dying on me! Be Safe Everybody!!!

I am The Arkansas Weather Hawk #ARWX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms