Wet And Soggy Sunday

    GoodMorning everybody! How's it going.! I know it's been awhile since I've posted any weather updates, but that's mainly because there hasn't been anything to talk about. We are off into the Meteorological Winter, and it's Warm and MILD. 68° in DECEMBER! I told you guys in LATE JULY in a Weather Update that it was going to be a LATE SEASON. Everybody got excited by the Early Freeze we had in November but that didn't fool me, I stuck to my guns, and LOOK at what's going on!! WARM AND MILD! Doesn't feel like Winter at all, record high temperatures, I know my stuff. I just might be one of the best Amateurs out there. But ANYWAYS, I digress.
     This next Weather Maker scheduled for Late Tonight and overnight, into, and throughout the day Sunday is similar to the system a few weeks ago where we got SEVERAL inches of rain, an bad flooding. Same type system, same type setup, only difference is; this setup doesn't have that deep of a trough feeding in from the ocean. However, this system will bring good rain chances for Saturday Night, Sunday, and Early Monday. From 3-4inches of rain will be possible in certain areas of the state. The heaviest rainfall totals will probably be in West, and Central Arkansas.
Here's a Rainfall Total Map courtesy of The National Weather Service in Little Rock. This is Valid Through Monday. Not bad rain chances aye. 

Remember, if you see standing water on the road or freeway, or whatever,  DO NOT try to drive through it thinking you're batman. DRIVE AROUND DON'T DROWN.  Thanks to Everybody that comes here to the blog for weather information!! 

Follow Me On Social Media 
TheArkansas WeatherHawk - Facebook
@OmarrWilson - Twitter
The Arkansas Weather Hawk - Google Plus 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms