From Winter to Spring???

     Guys February is Coming!!!! Guess what that means!! No, Not Black  History Month... No, Not Superbowl Sunday.. NO,  Not Valentine's Day...  Severe Weather Awareness is what Im talking about. February,  and March are what I like to call "Transition Months",  and basically what that is, are months where we go from one season to another, and the weather changes gear and go in different directions. Now I mention this soo early   because even though Winter may try to make a return with cooler temperatures, when It comes To Winter Weather, Im calling a quits. Now I wouldn't be surprised if we get like flurries or alil sleet in the future. BUT, Our odds of any accumulative winter weather is Dead in my opinion . But it's just that, an opinion, that's just what my Gut tells me. Now when you talk about mild, it's been that. I can remember a few years in recent history where we had an early and Active Severe Weather season. Tornadoes and Severe weather in February is NOT uncommon for Arkansas, especially on milder years. I'm not making any predictions or guesses at the moment. But I will do a WEEK Long Severe Weather Awareness article here on the blog. It will cover Types of Severe Weather, Arkansas Specific Types, Statistics, Tornadoes, and how to be prepared for Severe Weather. The last day I may talk about how to STAY ALIVE. But I have not finalized any dates. I'm looking at the last week of February/ First week of March. 

As Always I appreciate You Guys for Choosing the Arkansas Weather Hawk to be your go to Guy for Weather Information. Y'all have a Gooden!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms