No Notable Forecast Changes

     GoodMorning Everybody, been trying to get to doing a update for the longest, but I live a Full-time Life. But as far as the weather go, I mean yeah I don't see any big changes from the last update to this one. Over the day on Friday the National Weather Service got too ancy and issued a forecast for snow on Saturday (Today), and they brought Snow Chances here into Central Arkansas. I did NOT agree with the notion to do that, I do NOT think we will see ANY frozen precipitation ANYWHERE here in Central Arkansas... Flurries in the air but THAT'S IT!! IF THAT! Even with Flurries I have my doubts. The Only Place in my Opinion that can see some notable snow accumulations is FAR NORTH ARKANSAS. Maybe from Fort Smith up to Fayetteville then over to areas like Mountain Home. West/Northwest Corner of Arkansas is where I'm talking about. Those are the only folks that will likely get any type of accumulation. Maybe a Dusting to an Inch in areas. VERY LIGHT! The odds of us getting anything here other than rain is pretty Slim. I have Serious doubt about that.

It's also worth noting that the GEM (Canadian Weather Model) was on to something, it brought a wave of moisture through last night back when I viewed the Yesterday Morning run. So the GEM has impressed me in Winter Weather. The GEM is one Weather Model that I really trust during the Winter Time. But by morning moisture will start to move back into the state with a mixed bag, changing over to snow in North Arkansas. Cold Rain for everybody else. We have PLENTY of time left for snow, DO NOT WORRY.

I want to thank everybody for coming here to the Weather Hawk's Blog.! GoodMorning Everyone! 

Follow Me On Social Media 
TheArkansas WeatherHawk - Facebook 
@OmarrWilson - Twitter 
The Arkansas Weather Hawk - Google Plus 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVERE WEATHER UPDATE: 4/03/19 Thursday Thunder

First Weather Update of 2016 !!!!!!

Overnight Storms